So here is the last historical Philadelphia Eagles quiz for ths preseason. Try to guess this great Eagle from the past with as few clues as possible. Scroll down slowly to view the next clue in line. Leave a comment and tell us how many clues you needed.
1. He was drafted by the Packers, but only played one game for them.
2. After he completed his eight-year career with the Eagles, he finished his NFL career with a Super Bowl appearance.
3. He made the Pro Bowl three times.
4. He ran back two kickoffs for touchdowns in one game for the Eagles.
5. He appeared briefly in the TV series MASH.
By now, you should have the words of Fly Eagles Fly memorized. So we’ll just do one more practice run in preparation for opening game. Please sing along, and with gusto.