It’s almost August, training camps are in swing, and some real football is not too far away. So let’s resume our profiles of Eagles heros from the past.
Read slowly down the list of clues and try to remember this great Eagle.
1. He played college at North Carolina State.
2. His son now plays basketball at Assumption College.
3. He retired from the Eagles due to a serious case of patella tendinitis.
4. He had a 99-yard pass reception touchdown in overtime.
5. He was a first-round draft pick of the Eagles.
6. He made the Pro-Bowl five years in a row.
7. He holds the team record for the most career touchdowns as a receiver (61).
Leave a comment telling us how many clues you needed to solve the riddle. If you had to go all the way down past the fifth clue, then you probably don’t bleed green. But if you memorize the fight song, then we’ll let you jump aboard anyway. Fly Eagles Fly!